Ellipsiz DSS is a proud distributor for Metro shelving products for the past 18 years. Metro is a brand that has been the world’s leading manufacturer of storage and transport equipment for over 80 years, we aim to provide the best storage solutions in the industry of Healthcare, Food service and Commercial markets.
Metro Shelving Solutions
Enhanced productivity and corrosion resistance are common denominators of every Metro storage system designed for laboratory environments. Choose from a wide array of innovative storage, transport, material handling, and workstation products designed with your needs in mind. For a full range of laboratory shelving solution, please download our shelving catalog from here.
Metro® MetroMax 4
Corrosion proof performance.
•All polymer construction is corrosion proof and impact resistant to last a lifetime.
•Shelves and posts offer a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
Proven Metro stability and mobility.
• Proven Metro corner and frame design delivers stability across stationary, mobile, and high density track shelving – simple and reliable!
• Mobile applications can handle doorways and thresholds.
• Built to handle what you store the most; holds up to 400 lbs. per shelf— 2000 lbs. per stationary unit—that’s a lot of stuff!
Easy-to-clean. Smooth surfaces.
• Lift-off open grid and solid polymer shelf mats clean easily by hand or in a dish machine in a fraction of the time of wire shelving.
•Shelf mats and frames have built-in Microban product protection keeping it “cleaner between routine cleanings”.
• Smooth Surfaces easily wipe clean.
Efficiency: a Metro standard.
• MetroMax 4 safely holds and organizes supplies with shelves that adjust on 1″ (25mm) increments.
• As part of the MetroMax family of products, shelves are interchangeable with MetroMax i shelves on the same units.
Metro® High-Density Active Aisle Storage Systems - Increase Storage Capacity by up to 50%!
When adding space isn’t an option, the answer is to make your existing space more efficient. Combine movable aisles and stationary end units — utilizing all available space. Eliminate the need for costly facility expansion with Metro Top-Track™ and HD qwikTrak™ storage systems.
Easiest to assemble
•Shelving units assemble in minutes. The guiding floor track is easily positioned between two end units, which anchor the system and the guiding track to the floor.
Easy to move and store heavy loads
•MetroMax mobile qwikTRAK units can hold up to 1,200 lb.(544kg). MetroMax Q, Super Adjustable 2™, and Super Erecta mobile
qwikTRAK units can hold up to 2,000 lb. (907kg). All stationary units can hold up to 2,000 lb. (907kg). Mobile units are easy to move with heavy weight loads.
Double Deep Configurations
•Two systems can be joined together to increase the overall depth of the storage system for even greater storage capacity.
•Choose the shelving type based on the application. Both single and double deep systems can be used with Metro wire shelving (Super Erecta or Super Adjustable 2™ Super Erecta) and polymer shelving systems (MetroMax and MetroMax Q).
Retrofit existing Metro shelving Existing Metro wire shelving systems and polymer
shelving systems can be easily converted to qwikTRAK high-density storage.
For more information, you can download the brochure here.
MetroMax i™ Glassware Carts
- Two-basket and four-basket capacity glassware solutions are offered in a space-saving 18″ x 36″ (457 x 914mm) footprint.
- Solid MetroMax i™ bottom shelf provides spill retention and can be removed from shelf frame for easy cleaning.
- Glassware carts are built, primarily, from MetroMax i™ advanced polymers, providing lifetime corrosion protection.
- Microban® Antimicrobial product protection is infused into all shelves and touch points, inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
For more information on the product, please download brochure here.
MetroMax i™ High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Carts
- HPLC carts contribute to greater benchtop productivity.
- Mobilize and stack HPLC equipment on carts to maximize valuable lab space.
- Microban® Antimicrobial product protection is infused into all shelves and touch points,
inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
MetroMax iQ™ with Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection
- By far the most revolutionary and advanced system of its kind in the marketplace today. Incredibly strong, with materials that are backed by a lifeline warranty against corrosion. MetroMax has interchangeable solid and open-grid mats have built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection. It protects the shelf mats from bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi that cause odors, stains and product degradation.
- Cleans Easy: Solid and open-grid shelf-mats lift off the shelf frame for cleaning away from the site, so there’s far less risk of contaminating stored products with cleaning chemicals. Open-grid shelf mats can be removed individually so cleaning can be done as time permits, and it fit easily into the dishwasher.
- Solid shelves contain spills and have surface ribs to keep products from sticking to the shelf.
- MetroMax iQ™ storage systems can quickly become mobile by simply removing the leveling foot and adding any standard stem casters.
Wire Shelving Accessories
Wire Shelving (Chrome, Stainless Steel, Epoxy Coating c/w Mircoban™)
- Unique Design: The open wire design of these heavy-gauge carbon steel or stainless steel shelves minimizes dust accumulation and allows a free circulation of air, greater visibility of stored items and greater light penetration. It can be change as quickly as your needs changes. By using various accessories, hundred of shelving configurations become possible.
- New SiteSelect post design provides a visual guide for positioning and adjusting shelves, saving considerable time during assembly and adjustment.
- Comes in Chrome, Stainless Steel and Epoxy Coating for different application and environment.
Please contact our sales for more information.
For more information, please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com